(Fiction Film, 12 minutes, October 2018)
A warm spring morning in the kibbutz's public swimming pool.
Aryeh (60) does not know how to swim, so he is led to the deep water by the swimming instructor who in his opinion is the best for him, his 13-year-old son, Yoav.
In the early hours of the morning, when the pool is relatively empty, Aryeh and his embarrassing presence are easier to carry for Yoav.
But what will happen with the arrival of Yoav's classmates?
Standing between his father and the popular classmates, the delicate balance in the
water becomes unbearable.
Director — Ido Weisman
Script Writer — Ido Weisman
Editor — Gil Singer
Producers — Hadar Masasa
Cinematographer — Michael Miroshnik
The film was screened at the following festivals:
• Long-Short Festival (Tel Aviv, July 2019) - Best film Award
• Sydney Short Film Festival (February 2020) - Special Mention Award
• Austin Film Festival (October 2019)
• Zubroffka International Short Film Festival
(Bialystok, December 2019)
• Tel-Aviv International Children’s Film Festival
• San Diego International Kids' Film Festival
• Cinema in Sneakers film festival (Warsaw, May 2019)
• Boston International Kids Film Festival
• Pennsylvania Indie Shorts Film Festival